[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I wanted to use OpenOffice on my MAC, however as I have OS X 10.2.8 unlimited
client, I have to upgrade.  The cost?  £600.
Anyone got any alternatives?
Gentoo Linux for PPC is free, and works great on my TiBook :)
Not the answer you want, I know, but the problem is really more in Apple's court than ours. From what I've read, it's a minor miracle that OOo works on OS-X at all. It's not really feasible to target every version of OS-X.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer