Let me start by saying, I love OpenOffice.  I use it at work on my PC.
However, the Mac verison I use for my small business is not at the same
level as the windows version.  When are you going to release a new more
Mac like version with the Mac look?
I have been very impressed with this program and am using it as a
replacement to MS Office.  I have used MS Office for work in 90% of my
bay for 10 years and have now totally switch over.  Keep up the good
work.

Scott Morrison