On Tuesday 22 Nov 2005 01:34, Chad Smith wrote:

> I have played many of these free games for Linux, even getting a distro
> that was completely created for games, and very few of them were close to
> the quality of games available on Windows. There is a program called

Are you comparing the free games that come with linux to the free games that
come with windows (or freeware from elsewhere) or are you comparing free to
commercial?

> Cedega, that will let you run some (not all) of the latest WIndows games on
> Linux, however, it's $5 a month, if you plan on gaming every month, it
> comes out much cheaper to buy or keep a legal copy of Windows.

You don't have to keep paying the $5. $15 will let you download the latest
versions for 3 months, and you can continue to use those forever to play the
games that work with those versions...

  Tim Fairchild
  Atchafalaya Border Collies.
  Kuttabul, Queensland, Australia.