A few days ago I muttered something about writing a miniature office suite -
provisionally labelled "Office Miniatures", so now you know! ;) - suitable
for handhelds, etc, and using the ODF file format.

I've got a question about the ODF format resulting from that - I was wondering
if anyone knows enough to give me some help.  The XML library that is built
small enough for my intentions happens to be LlamaXML and to quote:
http://www.llamagraphics.com/LlamaXML/
"In order to keep the library small enough for handheld applications, LlamaXML
does not provide XML validation, XML Schemas, Document Type Definitions
(DTD), and MoveToAttribute methods (Use GetAttribute instead). There is also
no support for external entities. LlamaXML only supports the basic four named
character entities, which are """, "<", ">", and "&"."

Now, are those details - XML validation, Document Type Definitions, etc -
necessary for ODF?  I know XML Schemas are, so I expect I'll be working out
how to get that supported.  But the rest?

Thanks

Wesley Parish
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?