Time to drop this spoof, costing us "delete-time".
The yahoo mail is proof enough. There is no Geoffrey Callaghan according to a Google search, and reading up on Pavillion Software did not discover ANY connection to claim. So:
turn the page and long live open softwares.
Tork

Nicu Buculei wrote:

ireland wrote:

Dear Sir / Madam

Our Company Pavillion Software purchased the exclusive rights to staroffice from stardivision prior to it´s sale to Sun Microsystems.

We are deeming the sale illegal.

We own the exclusve usa and canadian rights to staroffice.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works deriving from staroffice as of today,

or I shall take further action against you, and sun mirosystems.

Dear Sir,

The best place to direct your request is the legal division of Sun Microsystems: http://www.sun.com/secure/contact/

As a volunteer to the Open Source project OpenOffice.org i know more than 5 years ago Sun acquired StarDivision and opensourced the code. This was widely publicized at the time and i have no reasons to distrust Sun in this matter.

This is why i think the best place for you to discuss this matter is the legal division of Sun.

Regards

Geoffrey Callaghan
Pavillion Software

PS: next time when you make such strong accusations, i advice you to show some proof