I think we may have stumbled upon a way to make some money for OOo.

The Easter Egg StarWars game is actually called "StarWars Galaxy" - sound
familiar?  This easter egg has been in there for over 5 years.  We could sue
LucasArts for stealing the name of our game!

BTW, it's a fun Space Invaders Clone, if anyone is interested.