> >> make it my mission to personally visit Mr. Gates to say that excel
> >> does not have all components a good spreadsheet should have... it
> >> lacks arcade gaming... or did they take it to the X-box?
> >

> > No need, to visit Mr. Gates, his software is already full of easter-eggs.
>
> So they really are supposed to be there? Where was it in visicalc?
> Didn't see it there?
>
> Steven P.

If You chose not to use OOo due to its Easter eggs, which word
processor do You recommend then?

Here's what I found at www.eggheaven2000.com:
55:     Encarta 95      Encarta 95 Group Photo egg
56:     Encarta World Atlas 95  Sound Effects
59:     Excel           Developer Credits
60:     Excel           The Killer Bugs
61:     Excel           Fly The Flight Simulator!
62:     Excel 2000      Dev Hunter (Spy Hunter) Controls Lock
63:     Excel 2000      Scroll Credits
64:     Excel 2000      The Excel Producer Credits
65:     Excel 2000      The Team Credits
66:     Excel 2000      Spy Hunter
67:     Excel 2001      Middle East Map
68:     Excel 95        Hall of the Tortured Souls, Doom Style!
100:    Microsoft Access 2.0    Mosaic Puzzle Credits
101:    Microsoft Access 95     Hidden Credits
102:    Microsoft Chat                  Developer Credits
103:    Microsoft Media Player 8        Music - Credits and a game
104:    Microsoft Word          Word Arrows
105:    Microsoft Word 2000     Rocky and Bill Gates
106:    Microsoft Word 97       Some Faces
117:    MS Chat                         Dancing Developers
118:    MS Exchange             The Project Team Credits
119:    MS Frontpage 2000       Frontpage Credits
120:    MS Money 2000           The Matrix
121:    MS Project Manager      Goat noises
122:    MS Works                        Hilarious Answer
123:    MS Works                        Odd Definitions
124:    MS Works 2000           Team Credits
138:    Office                          Make my Computer Smile
139:    Office 95                       Hi Mom!
143:    Outlook 2000    Developer Credits and a Game
144:    Outlook 98      Developer Credits and hidden Website
145:    Outlook Express Developer Credits
149:    PowerPoint      Strange Message
150:    PowerPoint 2000 Credits
151:    PowerPoint 97   Developer Credits
191:    Word            Typing Excersize
192:    Word            Snake Eat Men and Mouse
193:    Word 2          Squash the WordPerfect Monster!
194:    Word 2000       Display Logo
195:    Word 2000       The Quick Brown Fox #2
196:    Word 2000       Upside Question mark
197:    Word 2000       Cast of Characters (Italian version)
198:    Word 2000       Wastes a bunch of time!
199:    Word 2000       Clover Leaf
200:    Word 2000       Cast of Characters
201:    Word 6          Developer Credits
202:    Word 95         Saucy Spelling!
203:    Word 95         Authors Name in Word Macro
204:    Word 95         Floating Splash Screen
205:    Word 95         Clover Leaf Cursor
206:    Word 95         Developer Credits and Your Name!
207:    Word 97         The Taxi Effect
208:    Word 97         Happy Faces
209:    Word 97         The Pinball Game
210:    Word 97         Pop-up Title Screen
211:    Word 97         Thesaurus Fun!
212:    Word 97         Quick Brown Fox Sentence
213:    Word 97         Real Smiley Face
214:    Word 97         Help
215:    Word 97         WORD emoticons
216:    Word 97         Plus
217:    Word 97         Moral Suggestion Egg
218:    WordPerfect Office 2000         Developer Credits
219:    WordPro         Possum Maze
220:    Works 2001      Developer Animations