>AFAIK no one is working on this, but it seems to be by far the most
requested addition or enhancement to OOo.  There is *absolutely nothing* in
open source software that can *fully* replace Outlook.  Sort of, almost,
nearly, but certainly not FULLY.  Everything is either "Not ready for prime
time", unstable, not sufficiently integrated with other applications, or
lacking in one or more vital features.  Someone really needs to throw some
money at this one, even if it means offering a proprietary add-on program to
go with OOo.  It seems that if you really need something like this you would
be willing to pay something for it.  It could even perhaps cost almost as
much as Outlook does, except that it would fully integrate with OOo rather
than MS Office.         Now as for me, I don't use Outlook, and one of the
first things I do for most of my customers is to put Thunderbird on their
systems and get rid of Outlook Express for them.  Suprising that MS uses the
name Outlook for both programs, one is extremely useful, and the other a
total piece of crap!

LOL! I agree, Outlook Express is a monumental waste of time and hard drive
space. I will look into Thunderbird. Thanks for the answers everyone. :)

Definitely need a good integrated PIM though...hehe! Or at least one that
will integrate nicely, the way Outlook integrates with MS Office.

Sincerely,
Andrew Robertson
derma e(r) Natural Bodycare
Export Manager