Daniel Carrera wrote:
If MS bought Sun they could tell 80% of OOo volunteers to work on something else.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I meant to say "developers". That's why I shouldn't do 5 things at once. If MS bought Sun they could tell 80% of OOo developers to work on something else.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org