Hi all,

I just installed OOo 2.0.2 on Ubuntu and it looks very different from 2.0 (but in a good way). It looks like a Gnome app now. It has a different set of icons, which I remember from the Novell fork.

This change seems odd for a micro release. Has anyone else seen this or is my computer going haywire?

Daniel.
--
Hi

Did you manage to get .deb packages for OOo 2.0.2. If so where? If not, what was the alien command that you used to convert the rpm packages to .deb?

Phillip