On Thu May 4 2006 08:10, + [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> From, Justin C.
> To, Open Office
>
>       I love your products, but couldn't you make  the page numbering
> methods easier to use?
>
>  Just create a small button icon on the toolbar for page  numbering, LOL..
> I'm sure you have read this many times before...  I  spent many hours
> trying to find tutorials for this function, and then found some  way to
> turn it on, but wasn't able to remember how...  Something so simple
> shouldn't be difficult to find...
But it is not : "Insert" -> "Fields" -> "Page Number".

> Also does your product offer Reveal Code functions or is this planned for
> future editions?
Is should not really be necessary as styles are a good way of authoring a
document.

> I also noticed that when writing my newest book of over 300 pages,
> sometimes the program save function hangs up, is this a common issue?  Only
>  had this happen once.  Thanks again for your help, and I hope you continue
>  to make great products.  Please feel free to contact me.
It is not common. But perhaphs your computer does not have enough memory ?

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only.

Normally users@openoffice.org is the best list to ask questions about using
OpenOffice.org

--