Mathias Bauer wrote:
Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

As most bugs happen on complex documents, most complex documents are
created in corp-space and corporations don't like disseminating internal
info for debugging purposes I suppose I'm far from the only one with
knowledge of bugs but no way to report them.

Yes, I totally agree. We could get much more (and better) bug documents
and of course that would be fine. I thought about such a macro by myself
some time ago but I just didn't have the time to write one. If we
assembled a list together perhaps someone familiar with macros could do
the job. It would be a very valuable contribution as it would help to
improve the quality of OOo.

Best regards,
Mathias

There is also the issue of better documents if there is a limit on file sizes that can be uploaded. If you have a complicated document that is over 1M, you cannot upload it (at least according to the issue page). You may have to remove some aspect of the document that fixes the bug or makes it harder to trace.

I have run into this already.

--
Robin Laing