Nicolas wrote:

> Defining a color palette... I've never had any reason to do anything like
> that in 12

Note to whoever creates an anonimizer macro:  Make sure that the color
palette names are both changes, and anonimized.

It doesn't do the company any good, if the document shows up in full
company colors, even if it consists of nothing but "xyz" repeated
umpteen times.

One possibility is for a "super palette" to be distributed, so all that
has to be done, is a color change.  Instead of "Mary Kay Pink", it could
be "Forest Green", even if "Mary Kay Pink" is part of the "super
palette" that knowledgeable users download and install on their system.

> very often has no interest at all to sell and support relatively untested
> desktop stuff.

Both statements are all to true.

xan

jonathon