Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> Is there a way to take an OO.o doc, get all letters replaced with X or x,

I don't know why I didn't see that immediately: replacing text will
change the layout if you don't make sure that all relevant parts of text
have the same size (not the same number of characters!). This can be
complicated, e.g. when you have to replace text that wraps an image. The
minimum requirement is that the number of lines in each paragraph will
not change.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.