On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
[snip]
Have you got into writing OOoBasic? A lot of users and developers have created really cleaver ways to create components with custom dialogs based from the code. Which is true that Basic is very verbosed is also true that some developers have generated abstract libraries to make OOo language more compact and easier to understand.
[snip]

Correct me if I am wrong about this, I don't use macros, but you should be about to use Javascript and Python, too. So if you are already familiar with those, they would be easier.

-Lars
Lars Nood�n ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        OpenOffice.org: Now ISO 26300 Standards Compliant !