KAMI wrote:

> Mathias Bauer írta:
>> Please also make sure that you create issues for all the problems you
>> discover when working with "non-code" extensions. We are very interested
>> in them.
>>
>> It would be nice if you could send me a comprehensive list of all found
>> issues (even those you created already) to my OOo account (my user name
>> is mba) so that can add it to the documentation mentioned above.
>>
>> Even better: if you have an account for the Ooo wiki, please attach the
>> list of issues as an additional section yourself.
>>
>> I think it's a good idea to have a central place where all work on
>> non-code extensions comes together and can be tracked easily.
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Mathias
>>

> One of serious gallery problem:
> It seem OOo mapping UNO gallery files wrongly to user
> home/OpenOffice.org2/user/gallery/... when gallery contains external
> (linked file)... This is the way how we can put a photo into the gallery.
> The correct mapping should be (example):
>
> home/OpenOffice.org2/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/5.tmp_/OOOP-2.0.4-1-gallery.oxt/gallery/Photos/Flowers/rose_sv400157.jpg
>
> Can you confirm it? Is it a P2 category error?

No. Especially as this error is there for a long time. Gallery is not
well prepared for becoming extended but that's not a P2 (that usually is
used for crashes or data loss). If everything that doesn't work got a P2
that wouldn't help in priorisation, right?

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".