Hi, Darren,

You will find a number of calendars avaialable. I would recommend trying Sunbird first:
        http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/

-Lars

Lars Noodén ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Ensure access to your data now and in the future
        http://opendocumentfellowship.org/about_us/contribute

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Darren Musial wrote:

Hello,
I would first like to say that I think OpenOffice is a fantastic tool - and a great alternative to Microsoft Office. My only wish is that there was also a Calendar application like Microsoft Outlook included in the package - but for free... I'm not complaining. Keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
     Darren A. Musial