Hi Henri,

Henri Russell (E-mail) schrieb:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You have sent your mail with the following address:
henri<at>rolandrussell.com

Your return path shows a different mail address:
srs0<at>gcwhr4=f7=rolandrussell.com=henri=yourhostingaccount.com

(perhaps a shorter version with another of the "=" replaced by "@")

This looks like your subscribe mail had been redirected when you sent it and you need *exactly this* mail address to unsubscribe ([EMAIL PROTECTED] will tell you how to subscribe a different mail address, if you don't already know).

I'm quite sure that this address above is not the address you used when you subscribed to the list (I know about such redirection servers changing the mail addresses every 30 days).

If you still have access to your "Welcome to [EMAIL PROTECTED]" mail you may find out the mail address you subscribed with as it is stated in this mail.

If not, the only possibility to unsubscribe is to ask the list owner to unsubscribe you (or to send your request to the project lead).

HTH

Bernhard