On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 13:49:59 PM +0100, Peter Vandenabeele
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> What would be the right place to discuss the standardization
> of Business Intelligence data in ODF ?
>
> What I mean is e.g. the use case where a document that is
> representing a PO (Purchase Order), uses some extensions of ODF to
> include e.g. the typical data that is included in a PO:

Isn't this, rather than Business Intelligence, just what UBL is for:

www.linuxjournal.com/node/8254/

> Is it part of current standardization of next verisons of ODF ?

Not that I know, because there already is UBL, from the same body
which created ODF, and because ODF cannot be everything for all
uses. Of course, I haven't followed that area closely in the last
year, so I may be wrong.

HTH,
        Marco

--
The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73