open officecanada wrote:
Thank you, Russel, KAMI and Bernd. I am very much relieved! Since I
am new to openoffice I had come to believe that some terribly biased
and germanophobe premature idiot was at work, so, eventually I was
getting so upset last night that I "needed to create this issue". I
stand corrected, bow my head towards all Hungarians, and shall dig
myself deeper in to Oo in just about a few moments. What a relief!
indeed! Thx again!

By an amusing coincidence, as I read this thread, I am listening to a CD of Emmerich Kálmán's last operetta.

--
John W. Kennedy
"Komm' mit nach Varasdin,