----- Original Message ----- From: "jonathon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <discuss@openoffice.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: [discuss] Revision control of OOo documents

Stefan Monnier wrote:

OpenOffice documents. The only info I could find is on the built-in "Save
Version" thingy which doesn't really do what I want.

I can't tell from the description whether or not SVNOOo is
suitable for what you asking for.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooosvn

The only description of it in English I have found is:
OpenOffice.org documents (OpenDocument and *.sx*) via
subversion. Transparently checks in internal changes in
files and allows users to recover any previous version, view
logs and compare with older versions."

A French OOo support site has a slightly more extensive
description, but it is questionable as to whether that
description is any more meaningful.

xan

jonathon