On 6/20/07 12:14 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:51:56 -0500, Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I appreciate the idea and functionality of OpneOffice.org very much.
  However to replace a most dominant office suite provider, i have no
alternative for its outlook mail. Moreover, i loose my mail archive/boxes
and address book.

  Is here something for OOo to entertain?

  Thank you very much and success for an open world!

This question is asked, at least, daily. Most people on this list have an opinion on this one way or the other. The current answer is that there is
not presently an email client offered with OOo.

IMHO I don't believe that OOo should never have a email application. There are plenty of good Open Source email clients that will do the job (and the
list and quality is improving all the time).

Just my $0.02 worth...

/paul

Well this is an open source project after all, I do wonder how many of those requestors are willing to either program or provide the programmer to work on this task.

FOSS is not just about requesting something but doing it yourself.

So are you saying that if I can't program or provide a programmer I shouldn't use FOSS? That is pretty narrow minded.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Website: http://larry-gusaas.com