On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 12:38 -0500, Robert Derman wrote:

> >What do you mean 'fully integrated'? All of my applications on my
> >computer are fully integrated.
> >

> Fully integrated means that there is an icon in the toolbar of Writer
> that opens a set of email functions, a contact list, a
> calandar/appointment book, etc.  You write your emails and email replys
> from whithin Writer and much more.  That's what integrated means!

You're asking for the kitchen sink when none is required.
There are existing applications that contain all this functionality.
Thunderbird and Evolution have contact lists, HTML email editor ( god
forbid ). Evolution has calendar support. I have never, ever, ever, ever
wanted to write my email in my word processor. Nor will I ever.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer