On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 02:34:09 AM -0500, Alexandro Colorado
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:21:44 -0500, Cor Nouws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >André Wyrwa wrote:
> >
> >>maybe it's time to look at the real issues that this thread
> >>started off of? The major one being that users request a mail
> >>component on a daily basis.
> >>[...]
> >Easiest to start with, IMO, is a FAQ, that we all can point towards.
>
> Yes maybe is time to write the next paragraph on the wiki page about
> outlook. It just have been taken 2 years in the making.
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Open_Letter_Re:_OOo_PIM

Thanks! Just a suggestion: there is an unofficial ooo faq at
http://www.bytebot.net/openoffice/faq.html. You may want to contact
its author so he adds a pointer to the wiki, or just adds the same FAQ
on a OOo_PIM to his page.

        Marco

--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/