Hi,

Lionking-Cyan wrote:
Hi. I wanted to ask you if with open office it's possible to remove the spaces
between the lines (pratically, the ones you get pressing enter twice) for a
selected part of the text, in an automatic way. And also, is it possible to
fill the lines? I mean, when i copy a text on open office, it often only fills
let's say 2/3 of the lines. In order to fill them, and thus require less pages
to print it, i need to press delete at the start of each line manually. Is
there a funcionality to do it automatically for a selected part of the document?
[..]

"Tools/AutoCorrect/Options" offers a check box "Remove blank paragraphs". If you have checked this box, you may select your text and then "Format/AutoFormat/Apply" will do its jobs.
Regards
        Andreas

--
Andreas Martens (ama) - OpenOffice.org Writer