On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:37:03 -0500, Bruce Byfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 2007-11-09 at 12:39 -0600, Mark S wrote:
Is there, or will there be, something comparable with publisher?

There already is. Writer is not just a word processor, but also a
reasonably good desktop publishing program.

Actually I preffer using draw by far. I preffer the freedom that Draw gives me and I just miss that I can't link frames by a continuation of text. But I like the way it interacts with the document layout.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES