To Robin Laing: Because the initial information states the New Lgpl 3 code will be incompatible with the older LGPL, thereby rendering all older versions obsolete! That is what was stated and unless someone cannot understand English they should clarify that quickly! :-(

Robin Laing wrote:

Bottom post
John Boyle wrote:
To jonathon: That is NOT the way it sounds! However, I will take your word for it, until I see the real results! :-(