Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: "P. De Buck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> The problem is more how to create the fields in Writer which can be filled
> in the Acrobat Reader
> afterwards? I've tried to create a form with Input fields
> (Insert>Fields>Input field, forgive if I'm
> wrong, I'm using the Dutch OOo version), but these appear as simple text
> in the Acrobat Reader.

Oh - you are going the wrong way :(

You need to use form controls. Use menu view - toolbars to enable Controls
toolbar. now you can use form controls.

To be able to submit the PDF-form vai mail, edit the properties of your writer
form. There should be something like "form action". Use a get-action and
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as url.
Last step is to insert an action button with the "Submit" action.

hope, this helps.

André
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]