P. De Buck wrote:
Hi,

That was easy. A whole new world just opened for me to create a lot easier my PDF forms, especially loooking at all the options there can be used.

I succeeded to create a form to be filled in. Acrobat says it cannot save any data that is filled in. This will be solved when I'm able to place the submit button as you suggested, except I cannot find the 'form action' field. Which properties do I need to edit? I can't find it in the general Writer document properties.

You need to use the Control Properties, which is available from the form-design toolbar.

HTH,
Matt Needles

Thank you for your time.

Regards,