Hey Thomas,

thanks for the answer. A colleague thought something like this, too.

To raise this issue was my initial intention. That is why I came in this disussion list via the OO homepage.

So, sorry for the dumb question: where can I submit this issue? - (tl) means, I guess, your name. But where can I send a mail or something like that...

Thanks,

Tim