Hello Leo,

Am Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:17:04 +0100
schrieb Leo Moons <leo.mo...@telenet.be>:

> Hello Sigrid and Kamil,
>
> > Hello Kamil,
> >
> > Am Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:31:03 +0100
> > schrieb Kamil Parzych <kum...@op.pl>:
> >

> >> Please see the attached file and write me back with info what is
> >> wrong.
> >>

> > Sorry, there was no file attached. (Attachments aren't allowed on
> > the list and are removed by the list software).
> >
> > So please write again and describe your problem within the mail
> > text.
> >

> When an attached file is in ODF or made with OOo, I thought
> attachments were allowed ?

Yes, unfortunately, if your document is in od*-format, it will not be
removed. (.doc documents made with OOo will be removed as well.) This
does not mean, that in this case, the attachment ist allowed. There are
still so many places, where there is no broadband internet (even I have
broadband internet just for one year now, and I'm in Germany!). Or
people have to pay per volume, not time, and in such a case, sending
(huge) attachments can cost quite a bit of money.

So, in my opinion, it is better to just send plain text messages and
describe there, what problem you have.

Sigrid