On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:19:05 -0400
Came this utterance formulated by Ugly Sean to my mailbox:

> From: "Michael Adams"
>
> > On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:37:16 -0400
> > Came this utterance formulated by Ugly Sean to my mailbox:
> >
> > > Since it's not explicitly listed I failed to find a copy of OOo
> > > 3.11 so now I'm using 3.2 instead.  But I'm perhaps to naive to
> > > notice - what's the difference between 3.1 and 3.2?
> >
> > I want what you are having, as long as it's not smack, crack or
> > meth.
>
> Antidepressants, really.  And anxiety brought on by combined humitity
> and grass allergies.

K, that explains it.

> That's why I'm up at 3 a.m.
>
> So you're saying that 3.2 and 3.11 (which I didn't locate) work more
> or less the same for now.

Nope, what i am saying is neither of them has been released yet. When it
is released it will be 3.1.1 BTW.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416