Then,

who has any ideas on the following:
A) What entity/person should we touch in the OOo organisation to ask their opinion (shoudl it be managed by the OOo organisation? Should it be managed by "something/somebody" external to the OOo organisation?" B) What could be the sexy/pragmatic way to collect the features/bugs/improvements to be sponsored? a "push" approach: the items are displayed, (with a cost?) and waiting for sponsors or a "pull" approach: waiting for offers of sponsors calling for such or such improvement?
C) How to estimate the cost?
D) Others

Bien cordialement / With Best Regards

Patrick DESAUNAY
+33 (0) 6 85 21 84 80
www.formachats.com
membre du club Achats35 www.clubachats35.com

Cor Nouws a écrit :

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Désaunay wrote (12-8-2009 8:34)

I think I understood most of your comments, except the last paragraph:
"That can be a good part of it.
Very much related is an easy start point for non-developers, but people that well know the application. I posted this more than a year ago already - is collecting various issues around a specific topic, cleaning things up, making summarises, removing nonsense, asking smart questions at UX etc... "

It's only an example of how non developers can be involved in resolving issues. Since an important step in that process in handling issues *from IssueTracker* around the same topic.

I suggest to let this rest for the moment and to concentrate on your main idea ...

Ciao - Cor