"Lars Nooden" <larsnoo...@openoffice.org> wrote in message
news:4ac8d774.9090...@openoffice.org
> Robin Laing wrote:
>
>> Do you have RFE's or Bug numbers for reference?  If they are not
>> reported, they cannot/will not be fixed.
>
> @Twayne:
> The UI for the bug reporter is absolutely tedious.  However, even
> though it's in the way, it's what's there.  Most, if not all, of
> these bugs have been reported and if you find and post the URL for
> the bugs, then it's much easier for list members to add their vote
> and comments.
>
> Regards
> /Lars

I agree with your Lars, and also with Robin.  In the beginning I tried
to work "within" the system for exactly that purpose.  But I think
"culture" and syntax got in the way a lot.  No matter how hard I
searched and looked, my entries always came back as "duplicates" or
"already fixed" with neither being the case IMO.  And once that
happened, getting anyone to re-look at them was fruitless - no matter
how well I tried to explain further for clarification and verification.
When I finally got a response back that I didn't need to write a book
about it, just state the problem, I quit!  And I'm still quit.
   My list of "problems" was meant to be a sampling, also.  Even if I
did decide to enter them, I wouldn't have time to do so.  The system
just doesn't work for me.  I've given up on it other than to
occasionally give my opinions here.

Regards,

Twayne`