"Lars Nooden" <larsnoo...@openoffice.org> wrote in message
news:4ac8d774.9090...@openoffice.org
> Robin Laing wrote:
>
>> Do you have RFE's or Bug numbers for reference?  If they are not
>> reported, they cannot/will not be fixed.
>
> @Twayne:
> The UI for the bug reporter is absolutely tedious.  However, even
> though it's in the way, it's what's there.  Most, if not all, of
> these bugs have been reported and if you find and post the URL for
> the bugs, then it's much easier for list members to add their vote
> and comments.
>
> Regards
> /Lars

Hmm, that might be a good idea to try out.
  Trouble is, when I don't find a particular one, I'll want to submit it
and the whole thing that pissed me off will start all over again.  I
seem incapable of not being complete when I start someting,
kunfortunately.
   There has been enough incouragement though, I may wall give it a try.
I'll see what kind of time I can find to do it.

Cheers,

Twayne`