Hi Team,

I'm newly use openoffice...I have some query realted for password security.

Currently i'm using MSoffice2003. In that i have protect the sheet &
workbook

And i have protect the cell A2:C22(attached sheet) with password range,in
msoffice2003 once i click
the A2:C22(cell) it will pop-up password box once i give the password it
will allow to enter
the data. And in D2:D22 with out range password user will edit without
password.

When i use to open the msoffice speared  sheet to openoffice... entire
restriction was removed by calc(openoffice)

i don't why it was happen....with less security in open office.

Could you please provide me the fix for this issue....

--
Regards,
Ahamed