On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Bernhard Dippold <
bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Paul schrieb:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> I have in fact, just very recently, been given the status of project owner
>> (there can be many 'owners') for the applicable project in order to
>> add/remove subscribers from both the discuss and users list.
>>

> So you have the necessary rights :-)

Yep.

> I'm sure that you will use them with responsibility and foresight.

Naturally....

> It's very good that these important lists are monitored regularly.

I've been subscribed to the lists for over 5 years and monitoring for 4
years. These days I monitor and lurk (pretty much each day) but will jump in
when required.

/paul

--

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."