From: "Barbara Duprey" <b...@onr.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:19 PM
To: <discuss@openoffice.org>; <rilmit...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [discuss] ???????

No registration is required unless you choose to participate in forums, submit issues or enhancement requests, or get into some other activities besides using the software and the free mailing lists (like this one, for general discussion about OOo, and the "users" list for getting and giving help in using OOo).

The problem with this, unfortunately is that I keep getting asked to register every time I install a new build. Naturally I answer "no" but it would be interesting to have OOo keep track of whether or not you already registered.