Hi I love using open office, as does my daughter who is a college student, but
we are still tied to microsoft because there is no english (US) grammar checker
available.  It is pretty cumbersome to do all our writing, then have to copy
and paste into word, grammar check, then copy and paste back into open office.
I tried to find an extension but the only one listed lightstar came back with
an error message each time I tried to add it.

Is there anyone working on either an add on, update, or extension for grammar
check for english (us)?

We aren't programmers at all, just the kind of everyday user that is tired of
forkingover money to microsoft.  In other words, please try to bring the tech
talk down to something manageable!

Thank you!

Brenda Eckels Burrows

phoenix3...@hotmail.com