Marius Popa wrote:
I referred to how can I find some sentenced during I type text, to see
whether I type the same sentence before?

If you mean within the currently open document in OOo, you've already been given the answer by John Kaufman, who has suggested ^F. This also appears on the Edit menu under 'Find & Replace'. (Which in turn is readily found within the help file for OOo - F1 or the main menu.) 'Find and replace' is quite flexible, but note that some less frequently needed options are hidden by default.

If you don't mean within the current document, you'll need to be clearer please as to exactly where you want to search.

--
Mike Scott mike <at> <removeme>.scottsonline.org.uk
Harlow Essex England