On 2010/06/07 12:19 AM  Marius Popa wrote:
When I meant "portable device", I referred to an external hard disk. So how
can I install a language pack for English (UK) for working with OpenOffice
3.2.1 Portable on my external hard disk?

I gather it isn't the PortableApps version since they don't have 3.2.1 yet. Where did it get it from? Since portable versions work a bit different than the regular version you get from http://download.openoffice.org/, you should probably ask the source you got it from how to install language packs in it.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada