On 2010/08/15 2:26 PM  miki z wrote concerning  "ongoing bugs":
For 2 years I've been telling you people about 20 major&  basic bugs in your
Writer, which
you have ignored, your latest release still contains them, including 1.
skipping Hebrew letter - number  2. automatic save doesn't work, etc. When
will you get to it? Perhaps they will listen to you!!

What are the issue numbers for the bugs you reported on
http://qa.openoffice.org  ?

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese