Somebody suggested right-clicking on the banner and checking its properties. But if you don't answer our questions or provide other information, like a screenshot in some location we can look at (these don't make it to the list as attachments), there's very little we can do to help.

Clancy C Arnold wrote:
Trying to get rid of the banner I deleted all of the files  that were
left.
Clancy