An odd one this. I had some spam last night, received from a collab.net mail relay, addressed to the account email address I use for logging into the OOo issues system. That address is unique to that purpose and never given out elsewhere, and a check search on google (web and groups) for it returns no matches, so it's not exactly publicly available.

As is usual, it's not clear where the spam originated - the sending email is a yahoo.hk address, which means zilch. It's all in a chinese character set, with a stack of image attachments (which I've not opened)

So, how on earth did a spammer get hold of this unpublished (and not exactly guessable) email addy, and why is collab.net routing this stuff for him/her/them? Anyone else been so afflicted?

--
Mike Scott