In a message dated 2010.09.03 13:24 -0500, Gurus Knugum wrote:

Is it possible to have form controls in an ODT who's numerical
content automatically derives from each other?  I envision to have
three "Formatted Field"s A,B and C and C would - after A and B have
been filled in by the user display the sum of A's and B's contents.

The closest I get, without writing a macro, is to link all three of the
fields to three cells somewhere, maybe hided.  ...

Johnny, sorry to ask what appears to be a basic question, but how do you link controls to cells?

John