Hello everyone,

I was putting together a document this evening and created a table with 5
columns and about 30 rows. At the 15th row or so I wanted to split the table
into two distinct tables and so I selected the entire 15th row, then went up to
the menu and did Table/Convert/Table to Text... and then chose tab delimiters
to replace seperate out the text in the row I was converint. What happened next
is that the entire table just disappeared leaving me with all my text separated
by tabs. I tried this several times in both OO 3 Aqua for Mac and OO 3 for
Windows. I also tried it in NeoOffice as well, all with the same results, the
entire table disappears. I was wondering if anyone might have another way of
converting a single row in a table to text so as to split the table in two or
more?

thanks,

Stefano Landi
e-mail: stef...@slandi.net