Anna Constantine wrote:
I need help with office org 3.3 is this your way of being professional?
please send email to get assist.

Hi Anna,

If you need help, replying to another thread is not the best way to do it. As with this thread you will have lost most of those that can help, lucky I did not just delete the message.

If your not subscribed then I would suggest that you do so or let us know that your not subscribed. That way we know where to send copies to you.

As for the problem, give the operating system and version, give the version of OOo. Give a good but short explanation of the problem. Give us some idea of what you have done to correct the problem. Be willing to do some reading if so directed.

Reply to the list only and not directly to me.

Andy