Anna Constantine wrote:
pls send where i can email to ...your website is too verbose

How are you replying to these messages?

Go to http://support.openoffice.org/#fcs and you will see a listing that says "OpenOffice.org Community Support, third down on the list will be "Users Mailing List". To the right of that are two links, Subscribe and Archives. Click on the Subscribe link. Your email client will open with a blank message addressed as it needs to be. Hit send, no message is needed. You will receive a message asking if you really want to subscribe to the list, Hit reply and then Send. You will receive a "Welcome to the list" message. Then your on the list. From then on send email to us...@openoffice.org for help.

Be warned that the list can get a lot of mail, it is slow right not but it does get very high at times. Most of the regular uses use filters to put messages from several mailing list into folders instead of putting every thing in the "Inbox" to help make sense of it all.

Another option is the user forums. These are online sources of help that do not fill your inbox with messages. The first [1] is called the "Official Forum" since it resides at this time on Oracle servers, this will soon change. The second [2] is the oldest of the forums. Both provide community support at no cost as everyone volunteers their time to answer questions. According to where your located you may get a reply in as little as a few minutes but it may take up to a few hours.

[1] http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/
[2] http://www.oooforum.org/

For either the mailing list or forums remember the suggestions I made in my last message.

Please reply to mailing list and not to me direct.

Andy