Greetings,

For the past months I've been testing and reading about OVN as a cloud agnostic
networking platform for a project I am working on. OVN is exactly what I've
been looking for and I'm really impressed with all the work that has been done
while still keeping simplicity in the core of the design.

In the OVN talk at OpenStack Summit in Austin, it was mentioned that there was
an OVN gateway running on a bare-metal switch. I'd really like to know more
about this, how it is implemented and if there is a current working prototype?

Thank you in advance.

--
Kenneth Oestrup