From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Richard Bartlett
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:35 PM
To: discuss@ppig.org
Subject: Re: PPIG discuss: The Designification of Programming

I found it hard to argue with most of what this guy is saying, though
hid
last paragraph sounds ominously like he wants to introduce tools to
regularise communication between programmers and artists that have the
ring
of software engineering about them....

At Coventry School of Art & Design, we have made a study of software
authors - programmers who work largely alone -, and it seems that they
also
work like product designers,as well as programmers.